Thursday 4 October 2012

Another Pumpkin & Freebie Template


Here's another Pumpkin,are you bored yet LOL
I used a Digital scrapkit by CheekyMonkey Designs
called Halloween,a freebie from 2010.
I added Glossy accents to the Boo Circle,the
sentiment is attached with purple lace and
the flowers I coloured with Tim Holtz Distress
Ink Victorian velvet and Vintage photo.
A little brown bow finishes it off.









This was made with the Template I was making yesterday that
I finished today.If you would like the Template for free Please leave
a comment below and let me know where I can find your
email addy to send it to you or you can email me,my email addy
is on my blogger profile.

NOTE :This is for a limited time only.

Challenges Entered :-

Craftycreationschallenges: Colors of Fall
KaboodleDoodles: Colors of Autumn
HookedOnCraft: Halloween




Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice and wonderful pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the shiny "BOO" on your adorable pumpkin. I'm now following you and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com. Thanks for adding your card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete