Saturday 15 November 2014

November Release at FaeryInk

Hi there,It's the November New Release over at FaeryInk and I chose
the very Cute Honey snowman piggy winter Digi to work with available


I took the Jpg version into Paintshoppro and removed the white
background but only from around the images as I still
wanted them white to colour them.I then took it into CraftArtist
and put them on top of my chosen background from a digi kit.


I coloured with Promarkers,Spectrum Noir's and Blendable pencils.
The Papers were from Designa Backgrounds Triple Treasure.
The sentiment was from the same Digi kit as my snowy background
and the snowlflakes are made with a Woodware Punch.
I really wanted to make a Christmas card using non tradtional
colours.
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment